Monday, April 20, 2009

Finishing the Fertilization Route


I am finishing up the Fertilization route today. Besides the Pre-Emergent herbicide plus fertilizer we, are also applying a new fertilizer to bushes, and flowers this year.

It is called "Healthy Start" and has beneficial Rhizosphere bacteria in it to boos Biological Soil Fertility. It also has 3% Nitrogen, 4% Phosphate and 3% Soluble Potash in it. We will have to wait a few weeks to see the results of this new product.

Because of the continueing cool weather we are having this spring, my back muscles started to ache, so I was glad to have brought my SUNJING with me. I just rolled it on my lower back and within minutes the pain was gone. Truly remarkable stuff.

Rich and I also finished the day out by doing 2 small clean ups in Framingham and in Sherborn.

2 comments:

  1. Online Garden Fountains,

    Like your website, tried to write to you there but could not find a spot to contact you there.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete