Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rain Day.......home biz work


Today, it just poured outside and we did not have any Landscape work. So I was very glad to have a day to work on my new home business. Network Marketing is new to me and this day was welcome, because it allowed me to sign up with and start working with Facebook. I need to get my son or daughter to take some better pictures of me. You have to "brand" yourself with a picture of you, when using Facebook.


Facebook is a social networking website where you have a chance to meet new people to introduce to your business. Very interesting to me so far. Social networking is the "new wave" of marketing and even the larger companies are trying to figure out how to use it.

So now along with my blogging, I am now working with Facebook. Can't wait to see how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. what a very beautiful flower you have there. like you, i recently signed up with facebook too :) and so far had been enjoying it, it is more for personal and blogging use for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!wish u well on your new business.i hope you'll enjoy facebook too.cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all, thanks for the encouragement and I will be working and learning more about Facebook this weekend, when I have time.

    ReplyDelete