Sunday, March 8, 2009

A quick melting

After having a week of 50F degree days and a weekend of 60F degrees, the 6-7 inches of snow from last weeks storm melted away. Spring fever hit and everyone was out walking around, without jackets, jogging, walking, riding bikes and skateboarding. The kids were all out running around, playing and having a great time, getting rid of that energy, that they have been storing all winter. I also saw quite a few bugs, fly by. Spring was in the air and everyone was out enjoying it.

Can the start of landscape season, be far away? Spring time in Massachusetts is always "tricky", so we just have to wait and see. Its time to get ready for the busiest part of the Landscape season. This is a time when I get my boots ready by spraying them with a silicon spray to waterproof them. Having wet cold feet when you are out working is not fun. I also lift some weights and go for some walks so that my body is in better shape. Time to get ready....

It was also time to set the clocks back. I don't understand why we continue doing this and it takes me awhile to readjust to the new time.

No comments:

Post a Comment