Friday, March 13, 2009

Lot's of Landscape pics

Well, I went down to the shop and copied 2 cd disk's worth of pictures, to add to this post. Rob, my boss has a great collection, he is much better at taking pics than I am and he also has a great new camera.

Talked to Rob, about business for the upcoming season and he feels that the economy is going to continue to be a problem this year. I told him to stop watching the news on TV and to stop reading the Boston Globe, which he does everyday. If all of us would do that this "recession/depression" thing would be over quickly. I learned that in the Network Marketing group that is mentoring me on my home based business. So people stop watching the news, it is creating thoughts in your mind and eventually will become true. This is a great time for home business, it has never been growing so rapidly as now.

Looks like we will not be starting the landscape season for another 2 weeks. The ponds are still frozen and there is snow in the forests and the side of the road. So its time for me to take my vitamins and get a healthy body before the season starts. During this past winter, I have been dieting by eating "diet cookies" and have lost about 7 pounds so far. I should lose some more once winter hibernation is over and I get out and moving around more.

No comments:

Post a Comment