Saturday, March 7, 2009

Landscape Pictures

The forecast is for continued warm temps for this week. I spoke with my boss, Rob and I will be going down to the shop, on Monday morning, want to chat with him to see, what is going on with any new projects for this spring and to get some pictures to add to this blog. Rob, is a very creative guy and has a good eye and talent for taking "Landscape Pictures". Last year, he bought a really good Nikon digital camera and I want to send the pictures from his computer to mine.

I want to use those pictures here, when needed, to spice up the blog. It will show my viewers, some of our completed projects, so I can talk about them and the customer interaction with us on the projects. It will also show how landscapes are done here in rocky, Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment