Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trip to the "Shop"

I went to the "shop" today to see my boss, Rob. As, I mentioned earlier he has a lot of digital pictures of our projects and some great pictures of some flowers, that I want to add to this post, from time to time. Also, just to chat with him, to see what was in store for this season and if there are any new customers or if there are any landscape design, projects ready to go.

I stopped at a convenience store and by the door there is a mulched bed and about a dozen daffodils, had popped up and were about 6 inches high. Must be the warmth of the building that got them going so early. The next sign of spring I noticed was a "pussy willow" that had budded out and then I noticed, a lot of the buds on the deciduos trees, were filling out and getting that, red tinge, to them. Here in Massachusetts, the leaves do not come out until the end of April and the beginning of May. But it is another sign, that winter is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment