Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rain day......day to wok on my home biz

When I got up in the Morning it was pouring rain out and the forecast was for continued rain for the day, so I called and left Rob a message that I would not be in. We can't do much when it rains, sometimes we work on equipment or go to nurseries for supplies, but today there was none of that that needed to be done.

So I took some CRAVE energy Drink to get me going and then took advantage of the time off by spend time working on Facebook and spent a lot of time on Entrecard, dropping on other people's blogs and commenting on the ones I enjoy. I also got to finish up reading, the book I just bought " The Secret" really enjoyed it. See what the CRAVE will do for you, lots of energy to get stuff done.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have ever heard of the Crave. I am kind of hyper anyway, it might not be a good idea for me to drink it, LOL. I hope you had a nice rain day,

    ReplyDelete