Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let's begin

This is my first attempt at blogging and I am very excited about it. This blog will be about what goes on in my daily activities as a Landscaper in Massachusetts, USA. I have always loved doing landscaping. I will share with you what I am doing and the reason for it in a fun way, not technical, you can find that elsewhere on the internet. I will share secretes and tips on how to do landscaping.

Landscaping is a seasonal job in this part of the world and during this past winter, I needed something to do, that would bring in another stream of income. So along with my daily adventures in Landscaping, I will also be talking about my new home based networking business as that progresses daily. Yes, Landscaping and networking are very much the same as you will see.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment