Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finish the trim job in Southboro













I went with Guillerme and Kessio to finish up the trim job we started a week ago, but due to the rain we have not had a chance to get back to it. I had to train Guillerme on how to trim using the power shears we have. My patience is tested to the limit during these period, as mistakes will happen. I just have to be calm and use the mistakes as tools to teach what is the correct way and what is not.

We just had to trim up the bushes in the front of the house and the one way out back. The picture shows our finished work there. Guillerme did a pretty decent job for his first time shearing. He needs practice and it will soon be trimming season and he will get a LOT of practice.

When we finished there, we headed over to the home occupied by the President of Babson College to do some weeding as, we had not been there for awhile due to the rain. As I was working in one perennial flower bed, something moved, I thought it was a snake, but it turned out to be a baby bunny, which I took a picture of. I did not bother him and continued weeding and then I came across his 2 other siblings. Well that was it, I stopped my work because we never bother animals we find out in nature. They were just so little and so cute, and the other guys took pics with their camera phones.

1 comment:

  1. The only nature I do not like to share my yard with, are the snakes. I really do discourage them from coming to visit. We do not every get bunnies, but it seems like we get everything else. My kids love it.

    ReplyDelete